4.97 out of 5 | 451 Reviews
Your moving day is right around the corner, and it starts to feel real.
With only two weeks to the big move, plan your move out.
- Arrange for house cleaning services after you move.
- Clean your refrigerator and live with only essential items.
- Remove nails and screws from walls and fill the holes.
- Dismantle furniture that is not in use with the help of a user’s manual.
1 Week Prior To The Move
The final countdown before the move.
- Remove light bulbs, lamps, and lighting fixtures.
- Remove propane canisters.
- Empty and defrost the refrigerator.
- Empty your dishwasher and let it air out.
- Pack your smaller appliances.
- Disconnect and disassemble your washer and dryer.
- Disassemble your lawn care equipment and garden hoses.
- Disassemble your television, computers, printers, etc.
Want professional help to pack your electronics safely?
Call at (604) 259-2491
and let us handle it for you.
On The Day Of The Move
The big day!
- Make sure everything is packed before the movers arrive.
- Let the movers know about the boxes that need extra care.
- Label any boxes that need immediately upon arrival.
- Prepare the bag with the essentials you need for the first night at your new place.
- Make sure the keys to your new home are safe and easily accessible.
- Keep an eye on the weather and adjust accordingly.
- Keep water and snacks with you for moving day.
- Do one last walk-through and keep an eye out for anything you might have forgotten.
Go ahead and treat yourself to our unpacking services after the move where we carefully unpack your boxes and help you settle in at your new place 100% stress-free.
To learn more about our unpacking services call us at (604) 259-2491.